VULCAN Wave Spring Mechanical Seals Type 1677 1677M
Type 1677 / 1677M
Sinusoidal wave spring and 'O'-Ring mounted Mechanical Seal.
Type 1677: Stainless steel head retainer and inserted face
Type 1677S: Monolithic head (optimal heat dissipation)
Both are stocked as a standard assembly with anti-rotational Type 8 DIN LONG 'O'-Ring stationary face.
The one-piece double wave spring provides superior strength and reliability compared to welded multiple-part wave springs which are prone to breakage under pressure.
Commonly used in chemical process industries.
- Double wave spring for strength and reliability
- Compact design for confined spaces
- Minimal shaft wear
- Suitable to DIN24960 (EN12756) dimensions
- Temperature: -30°C to +140°C
- Pressure: Up to 22 bar (320 psi)
- For full Performance Capabilities please download data sheet
Limits are for guidance only. Product performance is dependent on materials and other operating conditions.