VULCAN Diaphragm Mechanical Seals Type A2
Robust, short working length, highly accommodating and reliable, rubber diaphragm balanced seal, which provides enhanced seal capability, performance and life.
The A2 Type coil fits over the seal head, reducing the overall working length, making this seal suitable for short gland depth applications. Improved design features further enhance this popular seal.
Available as Type A2 with a Type 20 boot-mounted seat as standard, or as Type A2H with a Type 21 ‘O’-Ring mounted stationary. Both types suitable for imperial dimensions.
- Robust, rubber diaphragm balanced Seal
- Highly accomodating and reliable
- Suitable for short gland depth applications.
- Available with a Type 20 boot-mounted seat as standard
- Temperature: -30°C to +150°C
- Pressure: Up to 26 bar (377 psi)
- For full Performance Capabilities please download data sheet
Limits are for guidance only. Product performance is dependent on materials and other operating conditions.